Sunday, January 30, 2011

336 - Java Java Cafe


During the week I try to eat a healthier breakfast, but during the weekend i let my hair down.  Today I want to Java Java Cafe in The Heights (on 11th Street just west of Heights Blvd.).  Since I had my California Benedict yesterday, today I decided on their Eggs Florentine.  I love the extra tanginess of their hollandaise sauce.  Yes folks, it is every bit as good as it looks.


I sat outside in their small patio.  It is cloudy and light rain mist is falling.  The service is very low key-more a place to dine in than a fast food restaurant.  You don't feel like everyone is in a rush to turn over the table.


I taken a lot of pictures of public art in the heights and this mural caught my eye months ago.  Something has always kept me from stopping.  Today Lola was just too full, so I stopped here.

No comments:

Post a Comment