Sunday, March 18, 2012

In the Moment - Seth's Closeups.

So I am talking with Seth, trying to get him to understand that he is full of youthful vigor and that he needs to let me take pictures for "Seth Sightings" on my Facebook page.  I told him he needed to get "in the moment" for his closeups and that I would give him a few moments to prepare. 

Seth preparing for his big moment
He closed his eyes and moved his head around for a few moments. Then I told him I was ready, and yelled "pose!"  He opened his eyes and flawlessly started to pop!

Seth and his first original pose

I said, "Pose" yet again and he popped with:

Seth with pose number 2
Since he's only 4 months old I figured I would let him off the hook.  He did well.  Then started digging up Grandma's garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment