Saturday, August 28, 2010

181 - Haunted Patterson Road II

Last night I helped Tom work on some Netapp Filers.  Well, mostly I just hung out with him during the outage and helped him when he needed an extra pair of hands.  I drove through Patterson Road at about 9:30 PM and this was the scene.  I am stopped just before the bridge and took this picture with the iPhone.  The only changes made were crop to remove part of auto dashboard.

Back at end of March I blogged about Haunted Patterson Road and included a link to some information.  The story goes that during our Civil War, a battle was fought here and that at night, if you park your auto on the bridge and turn off your lights and engine, that you will hear the tapping of the lost souls walking past.

I was going to work on day very very early.  It was still pitch black outside,  when I heard thumps on the car in places that should not have been thumping.  It made me speed up.
[iPhone Image]

No comments:

Post a Comment