Sunday, September 5, 2010

189 - The Gang

Today I went up on Chameleon for my first ride.  As I looked at the images, I did not have a hard time picking these two to start.  I picked them because it shows the camaraderie of our group.  These guys and gals are the reason I get up early on my days off-to be with family.

The crew
Front: Stacy, Joan, Laura, Stacy.
Back: Dale, me, Beau

This one includes Rick (from UT, but we let him come out to play anyway) a friend of  Beaus for over 30 years.

Beau made an interesting comment this morning at breakfast after the flight.  People have a tendency to come in and out of the group as time passes.   I hope I am not one of those that will wander away.

Will add more images in tomorrow's post.



1 comment:

  1. o my gosh i know that your not one of those people who will come and go.

    ReplyDelete