Wednesday, October 20, 2010

234 - New Project

Right now I am in a very busy workaholic mode.  On top of that pictures are stacking up and I have not had the energy behind posting every day.  Hot balloons excite me, specially Chameleon.  And public art excites me.  But I've been lost for a while now.

So, today I go to the GP to get my cameras out of the trunk when I try and take a handheld image.  Then I started thinking about all the wonderful images Laurie Price has taken over the years of homes and I have decided to try and get one good image before I die.  So this week will be trying to get the house while it is still light and still see the lights through the windows.

So tomorrow I will rush home and set up a tripod and try to make it work.  Or at least make some headway.  Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment