Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5

Today, I started my day but getting my Starbucks here and heading to Chappell Hill Cafe for breakfast. A western omelet with real veggies and meat.  Home made hash browns.  Very wholesome.  People were friendly.

While I had no set plan or route in mind, I wanted to find this church again. We kind of ran into it while chasing Chameleon With the gang.



I think it would be so great to find out about this church's history.  The 5 Ws, Who, what, why, when, where and how!  The land is posted so I could not go onto the property-but I will find out.

Drove around without playing music. Aimlessly following roads until I saw a sign that I wanted to follow. Wound up in Round Top-Royer's place was closed.  Bud has a plan to help us get pies and cakes to our soldiers.








No comments:

Post a Comment