Sunday, August 14, 2011

In a California Kinda Mood

I've been thinking of making another trip to California.  Need to see my family, my mentor, and go walkabout with my brother.  We run around like a chicken without a head carrying all kinds of photo gear. This one is of a Bodie, California, a ghost town being kept in arrested decay.  You can read a little more here.

This is a cropped pano made of three vertical images.  I ran it through my favorite preset on Aperture and cropped in PSE8-that's it.

PS: Standing in the left foreground is my brother Roland taking his own shots.

PPS: For extra points, twelve and half miles away from Bodie, a hydroelectric plant was built which made Bodie one of the first places that had long distance transmission of electricity for the stamp mill.

No comments:

Post a Comment