Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday's Launch

Today was a little different, had a fellow co-worker, Derek Garrett, from Perth join us today.  He is in the US for a couple of weeks giving Tom a hand on a new and complex project.  Got him on film I am afraid.  I love telling anyone who will listen what a friendly group of people we are-he found that out first hand.

Gawd, I am so not a morning person!  This is still before 7AM and I've already raised my tired bones  from my all to comfortable bed, got the babies situated and then started driving to the staging area (99 and Fry Road today), and then, after checking the PiBall, off to to the launch site.

Cool things today, Stacey & Bimmer are back from their honeymoon.  Got to see Kit and his lovely wife again.  Derek of course.  Jennifer is doing so well with the driving.  She was able to back up Beau's truck and trailer for basket loading.

The Sun,  just peaking over the horizon

Getting Ready!

Beau-Blue Bayou(L), Doug-Blue Drifter(C), Dale-Chameleon(R)






No comments:

Post a Comment