Monday, February 28, 2011

365 - The Babies



Figured I'd end with my monsters who are getting big, are healthy-and are still crazy like their daddy.

It was a long year.  I can fully understand why people have just quit a month or two into the project.   I've  had some shots I considered really good.   Others, not so much.  I found I certainly have a lot of quit in me.  But I have Tom there to shame me into a second wind.  And third.  And fourth.  Where am I going next?  I don't know but I got and idea and that too should be a good ride.

PS: My BOI does not have those jowls, and Baby Girl is not growling at me.  They were flustered at having a camera shoved in their face...

2 comments:

  1. See, I told you that you should post the babies!

    It's been a great year. Proud of you! I like the images you captured this year. You found some passions I think! Food and balloons to name a few. You have a lot of great ideas and I hope you expand on them and they come to fruition.

    We have to think of a new project for this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,

    Thank you so much for just being you.

    ReplyDelete