Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st - 32 Days and Counting


Never thought I'd make it 30 days...  Well 31 days in March and started with our zero-day post on the last day of February.  This is exciting for me because I am known for going months without shooting a single frame.  I have been the brunt of many of Tom's jokes, like saying I'd actually have to take pictures for me not to be happy with my photography.  So I am breaking this bad habit.

Today I had lunch with Crystal at Escalante's at the Town and Country Village.  She is a dear friend of 10 years or so-Tom introduced us.  She's a real go-getter.  The original plan was for us to have lunch at my home so I could cook, but she had a meeting and travel time would have cut into our schmoozing time.  She's very special and I too consider our schmoozing time important.  Meeting with her is definitely the highlight of my day.

So we went to Escalante's.  I did really well most of lunch-then ordered Tres Leches.  She asked if I really wanted it, giving me the opportunity to say, "No!" But I failed.  As you can see in the image, it was wonderful.  I did get it with two forks so we could pretend she was helping.

Note to self: I have to finish her pregnancy pictures before the triplets start driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment