Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Ty-Ty is Home


Tyler had her operation today and is now safe at home.   She is still groggy.  She drank a little water and wanted to stay outside perhaps a bit longer than she should have-that's my hard-headed puppy.  The Dr. said she is doing fine.   I will try and feed her a little food tonight.  I will be sleeping downstairs on the sofa.  You should see the smile on my face! 
 
Thanks to all who prayed for her.   I was pretty stressed out today, praying for her frequently.  Tom came to the house for lunch and help take my mind off the surgery for a little while.  Thanks Tom. 
[iPhone Image]

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy Tyler is well! Thought about you all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now having to keep her quiet. She hit a little rough patch this morning.

    ReplyDelete