Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday


Stopped by a fast food restaurant this evening and saw this light. I took it handheld with my iPhone.  When I desaturated the image, I started hearing tunes to '50 detective TV shows in my head.  So that means I am either crazy or really liking this.

I keep wonder why I don't write anything that's really personal...

Tyler Puppy is going into surgery tomorrow morning so we spent a quiet evening with her in my lap-all 55+ pounds of her.   I have put her food up and now I am scared.  She'll be 14 in June and she's been a member of this family since she was 8 weeks old.  I cling to the Dr.'s words that she is healthy and prognosis is good.  Her chest x-ray is clear and her blood work clean.   Do me a favor if you can-pray for her.  She does deserve it.
[iPhone Image]

No comments:

Post a Comment