Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Trip to The Apple Store

 

Gawd I hate shopping, even for computer stuff. Today Norman and I ran to the Memorial City Mall to get some software upgrades for my Frankenstein Mac Pro.  This year I need to create more presentations, financials for the non-profit, and pano prints and want to make sure I have the proper tools in place.  We were in and out in just a few minutes.  Because I work where I work we get a decent discount (?) on software and I liked that.  Those are cutouts at the front of the store.
[iPhone Image]

1 comment:

  1. Last time I was there I remember carrying this big monitor out for you...

    I like the way the logo dominates the top half of the picture. I do like Apple, but this reminds me of the way they lord over the peons...

    ReplyDelete