Friday, March 26, 2010

The Williams Tower


Tom and I went to Camera Exchange today, Phoenix was out sick (See what we do when you are not here?)   We noticed the Williams Tower (formerly the Transco Tower) off the Westpark and remembered the email Phoenix sent about the Gerald D. Hines Waterfall Park-so it became an adventure.  We did stop, took a few pictures, then sidled up to the tower to take a few more.  I got slightly dizzy taking this picture.

Gerald D. Hines Waterfall Park

 The wall is breathtaking.  Feel the coolness of it.  The sound of the rushing water. Here we go with rushing water again..

Lately I've been taking photos with my iPhone. I have a friend named Dan Mahoney who's son Sean I have know since he was pretty small.  He has matured into the kind of person I am proud to call my friend and a photographer I so want to emulate.  His uncle is also a photographer so he comes by it honestly. He has a blog devoted to iPhone pictures and I hope someday to come close to one of those-even if I have to use a real camera.
 [iPhone Image]

PS: I did get a cool photographer's vest at the Camera Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment