Friday, March 5, 2010

Uncle Jupe


Also at Rice University, we noticed this sculpture.  Named Energy,  the bas-relief at the entrance to the Abercrombie Engineering Laboratory by artist William McVey (class of 1927) very definitely caught my attention.  Christened "Uncle Jupe" by McVey this noon shot without any filters and on film make this sculpture even more terrifying.  If I squint I can almost imagine it being on the wall in the ancient city of Babylon.

This image qualifies for inclusion today because it was taken on film-giving an extra 24 hours.  [FujiColor 35mm C-41 processing]

eWolf
Day 5

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm a nice guy I decided to give Angel an extra 24 hours for any film pics. Definitely don't want to discriminate against film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I don't know that I would have been that nice ... [GRIN]

    ReplyDelete