Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rice University



This project is helping me make choices, sometimes difficult ones, when having to decide which image  to post. Today we were at Rice University  attending the Oil and Gas HPC Conference.  My first thought was to publish an image of the meeting rooms during the panel discussion or a two-shot pano of the main auditorium hallway, but decided that at least for today I would focus on art.  This image was taken from the front portico of McMurtry Auditorium  Duncan Hall (just look left when you walk out the main door.)    The architecture and the public art at Rice got our creativity juices flowing. 

Although I have back dated this posting, our rules of engagement requires a mea culpa for not getting done on time.  Time got away from me.  So today I get the opportunity of making two posts.

eWolf
Day4 (er, 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment