Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cows in My Kitchen





Also known as Week 2 Day 2!  Just imaging, 51 weeks more.

Anyone who has been to my house knows that the kitchen is where I like to spend time with friends and family-specially if I am feeding you.  They also know my kitchen is an homage (said in a pretentious French way) to our bovine friends.

I have been wanting to raise the caliber of my food images so last week I ordered a table-top studio and a macro ring flash which I connected to my EOS 35mm film camera.  I shot this image around the EOS so that's why I have that weird angle.  The sides and top are an opaque white which act like a soft box and once I learn to use the ring flash correctly it should drop the shadows to a manageable level.  And it can all get packed into a small case for storage and transportation.  Now to look for more backgrounds.

eWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment