Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Children

  Near as we can figure out Bella had kittens sometime Friday night.  I noticed yesterday that she was in the kennel we left out for her.  Looking inside I saw the kittens.  Bella had just left with I ran out to take this picture. I did not get too close so I cranked the magnification all I could on the APS.

  I caught sight of Miss Grey this morning as she was eating.


  Bella is a beautiful if loony cat.  Patty found her crawling inside the Expedition engine compartment when we lived in Birnham Woods.  She would just not give her up and she terrorized this family for years.   Imagine two 60 pound dogs that gave in to her-well, except for Sidney.   About a year and half ago she got out and has refused to come back so we try and take care of her outside as best we can.  Miss Grey is her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment