Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friends


When I got home today, Bella and Miss Grey were waiting for me.  I am not sure why since Patty has always exhorted me to keep them fed and watered-and I do.  They still had food in their feeder.  But they purred and Bella roller over on the driveway like she's wont to do when she wants your attention.  I looked around trying to figure out what I was going to do to about the yard I noticed the tree for the first time in quite a while.  We thought about removing it when we moved in.  It too was a baby then too.  But we watered it and gave it love and it survived Rita and Ike.

I've been pensive lately.  Feeling lost in so many ways.   Like something is about to happen and I am powerless-can't even understand it.   So I grope around trying to figure it out.  I have to tell you I have some great friends...  Like this tree in my front yard, our quiet friendship has been watered every day.  And we survive Ike every day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment